Find Jobs & Internships
There are many resources available to find jobs and internships – here are a few to get you started in your search:
- Handshake is the go-to place where companies looking to recruit UW-Madison students post their internships and full-time jobs. It’s also the place where you can sign up for on-campus interview and find out about companies visiting campus for information sessions.
- UW-Madison Student Job Center lists both on- and off-campus opportunities, including internships and part-time work.
- The Department of Communication Arts & the School of Journalism and Mass Communication curate a list of current internship and job opportunities related to all communication fields.
- Big Shoes Network lists advertising, communications and marketing jobs from internships to entry-level to senior-level positions. All positions are located in Wisconsin, Illinois and Minnesota.
- The D.C. Public Affairs & Communications Jobs blog provides up-to-date listings of public affairs, communications, public relations, media, web development, lobbying and related opportunities available in the Washington, D.C. metro area.
- LinkedIn is a comprehensive job search and networking social media tool where companies around the world post their opportunities.