- This event has passed.
Python Intermediate (Online Training)
October 27 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
This course is designed to help teach Object Oriented Programming and its corresponding syntax in Python. This course assumes you have a basic understanding of procedural programming in Python as taught in the preceding course.
By the end of this course, the learner will know:
- What a class is and its purpose in programming.
- The is-a vs has-a relationship types.
- Encapsulation and inheritance.
- Polymorphism and why it’s useful.
By the end of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Use Object Oriented Programming to more efficiently accomplish programming tasks.
- Install external Python modules.
- Create their own Python modules.